Friday, September 13, 2024

Age

 


What, no coffee mugs?  Better make that 3 sizes: regular, double and triple size coffees.  Those tacos look kind of snooty to me.  I haven't had a taco in years.  Corn meal isn't common around here, let alone taco shells.  Hm, maybe I can make that my next food project.  It would make the locals gape in awe.  Yikes, 16 bucks for 12 taco shells!   It's cheaper to roll out a mini tortilla then make a snooty taco.  San Francisco sure looks clean from that photo.  The last I checked the news, SF had turned into a gator pit of junkies and criminals bred to guard the skyscrapers of the wealthy.  I'm sure you wouldn't photograph that.

Junna is a great drummer.  She has tons of energy, and dramatic too.  A real pro drummer.  How old do you think she is?  My guess is she's in her 30s.  Don't be fooled by the pigtails.




No comments: