Thursday, September 12, 2024

Wannabe

 

Hi Grace!  Nice to see you snap out of it.  You do that everytime, so why bother being afraid to begin with.  Oh, you met Tal Wilkenfeld!  She used to play bass for Jeff Beck.  Don't worry Honey, you're not going to get anywhere close to Jeff when you don't use that tremolo arm and volume knob musically.  **Wink wink**  

There's no perfection in this life, Honey.  It's either too much or too little.  For those big trains, it's always never enough.  Don't try to catch up with them.  Just go at the pace of a bicycle, and get off the tracks to let them pass.  At least you're not one of those wannabes.  You're actually working and making a living with music.  Everyday.  I feel sorry for them, watching the videos.  But someone has to be the wannabes, and it makes me feel sorry for myself.  I must be grateful that I chose to be near to Allah.  

I don't know if I can keep up with all your photos Honey, I'm not that obsessive and I have my own stuff to do, which I need to get back to doing it.  I've been vegging out watching my favorite playlist.  It's a simple blessing.  Roasted peanuts go great with crunchy anchovies.  Want some?




No comments: