Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Oh crap

 
Natty, where are you?  Please talk to me.  I love you.

I feel bad for the poor guy who got "KRUD" tattooed on his forehead, but I couldn't stop laughing.  Nowadays, people just say whatever they want to say, there's no restraint anymore.  It doesn't matter if it's over the air or whatever, have some restraint people!  But also, that victim shouldn't have been so gullible.

I seek refuge with Allah from Satan the rejected.

90.  They are those who were given guidance by Allah, so follow the guidance.  Say, "I ask no recompense for this".  This is only a reminder for the worlds.

The Cattle 6:90

143.  8 in pairs: of sheep a pair and of goats a pair.  Say, "Has God forbidden the two males or the two females or which the wombs of the two females enclose?" Tell me with knowledge if you are truthful.

The Cattle 6:143


No comments: