Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Lobster!

 
Natty, where are you?  Please talk to me.  I love you.

People are tattooing names on their foreheads, but I don't think the earth has changed the direction of its spin just yet.  The hot season began right on schedule here, January 1.  That's when it got hot and windy.  I spent the last couple of evenings burning trash coconuts, before things get too dry.  Intense storms don't really happen that often around here.  Sure it gets wet, but it's not often that God blows out adult trees.  The sea isn't that deep either, but it is muddy.  Which makes it great for shellfish and snails, but what about lobster?  I don't the locals have ever beheld lobsters, but if they grew in Vietnam then they can grow here.

I seek refuge with Allah from Satan the rejected.

16.  Say, "If Allah had so willed, I should not have rehearsed it to you, or would God have made it known to you.  A whole lifetime before this have I tarried amongst you.  Will you not understand?"

Jonah 10:16




No comments: