Monday, January 23, 2023

Community of creativity

 

Hi Natty!  How you doin' Honey?  Don't worry so much and try to have tons of fun OK!  Please keep yourself safe and healthy.  I love you!  My computer has been bugging me to talk about a community of creativity for some time already.  AI thinks it knows everything.  First off, there's the issue of housing and feeding everyone, not to mention financing the art.  Are we supposed to take all visions as equal?  Since this is a Muslim community, what will the humans do when Allah prefers one artist over the others?  In the end, it's still a damned competition.

Meanwhile, Adolf managed to pick apart the barricade I put up where he last escaped the house.  Clever cat, with brute strength to match.  I guess he needed to find a cat to beat up after being cooped up in the cat ward for so long.  "It was just what the doctor ordered."  I found him a couple of hours later on the wall between mine and my mother's house, threatening a orange cat who I believe to be the current boss cat of the street.  So I grabbed him by the scruff (after announcing myself first) then put him back in the house.  He smelled of motor oil.  He doesn't seem injured alhamdulillah, one of the perks I guess of being strong.  But the orange cat wasn't backing down, and traffic is always stronger.

Mary's outfit is:
LIVIA::Just Reds // Lipstick 4
Alli&Ali Designs Agnesa Hair
:BeanSprout: Amelia dress
Pure Poison - Tiana Sandals
[love always] lit necklace






Here are my picks from the Paria Farzaneh FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:

Here are my picks from the Partow FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


Here are my picks from the Patou FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




Here are my picks from the Paul Smith FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




No comments: