Sunday, January 22, 2023

Volume

 
Hi Natty!  How are you today, Honey?  Making the big bucks?  Get it while you can!  Aw, I love you too.  Please keep safe and healthy during these busy times.  Yeah, it's busy here for me too.  I'm able to cope though, with some mini-naps here and there.  That's a very interesting video above on how a private owner handles massive volume in food business.  Always busy, from 3 am.  Yuck!  I couldn't do that.  That would be impossible here, I think.  It's the labor that's the issue.  To find a group of people here that focused and hard-working.  People here have become decadent, and would rather do decadent things for themselves only.  Thus, labor has to be imported.  And I don't know if I were any better than them.

Mary's outfit is:
cherry and black top by Mausi Maggs
Alli&Ali Designs Calypso Hair
LIVIA::Just Reds // Lipstick 1
"Dark Angel" necklace by Earth & Sky Designs
FARIN BELT by ootekgezeroo
Pure Poison - Shira Sandals
[The Sloven Woman] Saedron Skirt







Here are my picks from the Paco Rabanne FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


Here are my picks from the Palm Angels FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


Here are my picks from the Palmer Harding FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




Here are my picks from the Paolina Russo FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


No comments: