Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Ice cream

 

Hi Natty!  Oh, did you have something to say?  I'm sure you have plenty of friends and family available to express yourself to.  Did you want to talk about fashion?  Honey, you are a model and you have your own Instagram.  You should post all things fashion all the time.  I believe I told you to do this years ago, but you didn't do it.  People may think that you don't have much interest in fashion anymore.  Did you want to talk to me about something?  I did send you my e-mail, did you get that?  I'll send it again after I post this, all you have to do is click reply.  On the condition that if you e-mailed me, then it's just between the two of us and no one else.

I had an ice cream cone this evening and now I want more, but my stomach can't handle it.  Anyway, I went to Marie Claire last night and found a nice faux fur jacket:

Mary's outfit today is head-to-toe grey, with a touch of white.  The credits are:

#3M Denim Mini Skirt

::Duh!:: Grey Well Loved Hiking Boots

Elle Boutique - Snowgirl Necklace

Jess hair by Aleri Darkes

[WM] Anita Top

Natural lips gloss II by Katt Yeetly

Appliqued Panties in White by Sweet Distractions







No comments: