Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Fat

 

Natty, you are such a beauty.  Slim, elegant and absolutely stunning.  I love your nose, it's positively regal.  I love you, Natty.  Where are you now, Honey?  I don't see any snow nor evergreens, so I assume you're back in SoCal.  Ready to get back to work?

Allure magazine first came out when I was a 20-something musician back in 1990-something.  I remember I was buying a lot of fashion magazines back then, and cutting out and pasting pictures of models and female celebrities to entirely cover my bedroom wall.  Lately, models have become fat.  Too thin isn't good, but going the other direction is just as bad.  Clothes can be altered, but the role model should be balance, strength and good health.  Anyway, I went to Allure last night and it wasn't a fashion magazine anymore.  It has become more of a horoscope magazine.  There was a fashion section, but that was actually a link to Vogue Fall 2021 Fashion Trends.  So I found a few interesting things at Vogue:

Victor Glemaud color-blocked polo

Christopher John Rogers color-blocked ribbed-knit sweater
Stella McCartney Milly sequined minidress
The credits for Mary's outfit today are:

.:KC:. WITCHQUEEN HEELS 

Alli&Ali Designs Ariel Hair

FINESMITH  MANGO Necklace diamond

FlowerDreams Seda Outfit by Nile Karas






P.S. How do you like my language for today's post?  I wanted to be more blunt, but I guess I restrained myself.  **sigh**

No comments: