Friday, March 12, 2021

Comedy

 Natty, that looks wonderful!  Oh, a tropical paradise!  How glamorous and luxurious!  Oh, the life of a fabulous supermodel!  It's tropical over here, but I'm not at the beach.  There are tropical beaches nearby, but I have work to do here.  It's Friday here today.  I swept the house and porch, did the best I can, considering what a slob I am.  It looks OK, but it's windy today so all the junk will come back.

I made ramen for lunch today.  I love ramen!  I made a fish and seaweed broth today, and it was successful.  I'm so set in my ramen technique, that Adolf Kitler perches on the stove top and meditates at me while I eat.  I suppose I could share my ramen routine, but you know how people are.  They will try to thank me by killing me or something, so instead I chose something from YouTube that people could follow.  They use pork here, but you folks can just use beef, chicken or lamb bones it should turn out quite well.  I don't need it.  I have my own routine.

Google sent me a movie clip of "Final Girls" today, and I thought I saw your brother in that.  Yes, it was him all right.  He's not a comedic actor, is he?  He's probably too serious for comedy.  I'm not offering any advice, he should know his own business.  I don't laugh much anymore, I gotten too serious perhaps.  When's the last time I really laughed?  Oh, it was at this guy who talked to the cops like a cop!













No comments: