Thursday, March 11, 2021

Black and white

 

Yes Honey, 7 is my number.  It's the number of the lone wolf, and the wolf seeks a mate.  I don't believe in luck, though.  I believe in God.

The usual stream wasn't working today, so I had to switch to the backup stream.  I hope you folks know to do that when the situation arises.  I expect this to be an ongoing problem for now, so if both streams don't work please check this blog for a new stream address.

Mary makes a great looking man, right?  A man who looks great in a mini skirt with garter belt, suspenders and stockings.  Yet still look masculine.  No such thing!  Maybe.  She even has that Clint Eastwood squint going!  Today's snapshots are really sexy, and I'm quite pleased with them.  I had a hard time getting her chin to stop colliding with that high collar, but I did my best.






No comments: