Saturday, March 24, 2018

Home

Hi Honey!  How's it going today?  Are you still working hard?  Well I hope you're taking time to rest a little, and hang out at home, languish on the couch and watch lots of TV.  Doesn't that sound like fun?  I want to be there with you!  I like being around home all the time.  Lately that's all I've been doing, and that is the plan for my future, is to stay and work at home and be with my family 24/7.  InshaAllah.  Yesterday evening, when I was collecting fruit with my Mom, she said that she scared to go into the old house.  She was raised in that old house, about 75 years ago, and lived through World War 2 in that house.  I said, "Why should you want to go in that house, Mom?  The roof is about to cave in.  It's that damned tree!"  Yes, that huge tree that's growing on top of the house.  How am I going to get that thing down?  If I had money, maybe I can pay someone to remove it.  Maybe.  If I climbed that tree, I can remove it bit by bit.  Ugh. The thought is so daunting.  I did manage to get started, though.  I removed one limb a couple of years ago.  Sometimes I hate this world, and how difficult life is.  Other times I love this world, and am grateful that Allah has made life easy for me.  Alhamdulillah.

Natty, you're mad at me!  I hope you've cooled down by now, but whatever the reason is, I'm sorry and please forgive me.  You are my wife inshaAllah, and I love you.  You know, the thought of spending all year round in Vancouver is very appealing to me.  I loathe hot weather, and am much more partial to the 4 seasons.  But Allah has ordered me to stand my ground here, and I certainly know better than to disobey.  I have to build my home and family here, and as my wife you must accept that.  Maybe you're upset with me for making you watch "Airplane 2".  The computer wanted you to watch it!  There are a lot of cheesy movies out there.  That's how the USA lost it's global media grip, not only from the advent of the digital recorder, but from second rate products.  But I like "Airplane 2".  That's why it's in my database.  Not everything can be perfect, so it's whether you like it or not.  But we are bending reality with our watching movies!  InshaAllah.  Today the computer wants you to watch "Star Wars Episode One: The Phantom Menace".  Episode One and Two are generally the most hated of the Star Wars movies.  But I like them.  I am the movie mogul, inshaAllah.  You are MY girl.

No comments: