Sunday, January 31, 2016

Letter to Erin 20160201

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hey Precious!  Hello Dahlink!  Are you feeling healthy and confident today?  Well, you should be because you're MINE.  You are the most beautiful girl in the world, because you're MINE.  I love you, and I need you.

Well, what's for dinner?  Lunch was boring, because I was drained and I wanted to just eat and go to sleep.  I was about to go to Ina's for rice, then my Mom gave me some donuts, some cookies, and a baguette of french bread, which had to be eaten immediately before it got hard.  My Mom suggested soup.  Yeah Mom, that's a good idea.  I had a can of tomato soup, a sack of onions, and a couple of tomatoes and some fermented anchovies in the cooler.  Fermented anchovies?  I don't think you would like fermented anchovies.  It smells like poop.  I mean it literally smells like poop.  The cats had absolutely no interest in it.  But it's only dried anchovies blended with water fermenting in the cooler, that's all it is.  But it does wonders for tomato soups and sauces, gives it a super flavor kick.  You don't believe me?  Worcestershire sauce is made out of fermented anchovies.  The cats had no interest before I made my soup, but afterwards they were all over it.  So I finished off that baguette, and I have some leftover soup in the cooler.  Wanna try some?  I don't think you would like fermented anchovies, though.

No comments: