Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140902


In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

My dearest, gorgeous Julia, I really want you to have your own bathroom.  I feel humiliated to have you share my shower.  You are my Queen, and I want you to have a Queen's bathroom which, when we marry and you move into this little house with me while we supervise the building of your house inshaAllah, would be part of an entire room of this little house reserved strictly for your wardrobe.  Sigh!  Life is full of unattainable dreams of various magnitudes.  Please pray that Allah allows me the means to treat you as the Queen that you are, because I love you, and I need you.  Besides, Boss Spider has been hanging out in my toilet for the past 7 months, and while I accept that you wouldn't want to deal with him, I don't want you to hurt him either because he is a friend of mine.  There's so much I need to give you a good married life.  And sweet beautiful Erin, I want you to have the same, for you are my Queen too.  You wouldn't have to live in this little house when we marry inshaAllah, that's why Julia with all due respect is the Boss Wife.  I don't want you to be unhappy with me, you are so precious to me, and I want to give you the best of tender loving care, because I love you, and I need you.

My compound was a mess, because for the past few days 4 mature trees had been broken down to be removed.  My Dad arranged to have that done for which I am grateful.  Thanks, Dad.  After they remove everything by truck, there will be much tidying up to do.  But actually, they did quite a good job of cleaning up, so my task is light.  Alhamdulillah.  Meanwhile, please take good loving care of yourselves in my absence, and be good girls that the world would be proud of.

No comments: