Saturday, August 30, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140830


In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello there, my dearest Julia and Erin.  How are you feeling today, my beloved wives?  My Rock and Roll Babes!  Better than all those other girls, huh?  Well, I think you are.  Because you are MY girls.  You are the most beautiful girls in the world.  Because you are MY girls.  MINE, MINE.  I love you, and I need you.

This is my week of isolation, where I try to avoid the Internet and people in general as much as possible, so please forgive me if I don't write so often.  It has nothing to do with you, in fact I wish you were with me to share my isolation, and I can spend the week just kissing you.  My Dad made arrangements to remove the 2 giant trees behind my small house, which was raining debris on my roof and breaking the shingles, plus being a fire hazard at that.  For this I am grateful, for I don't have to wait until I can afford to have it done.  So I spent the evening cutting grass and moving things around and chopping other trees and things to make room for the removal.  So now my feet hurt, and I just want to relax and watch TV.  Wish you were here.

No comments: