Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140408

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

So hang in there, my dearest wives.  I am your knight inshaAllah, your knight in armor of shadow.  Allah will bring us together, so what's most important is that you pray and have faith.  Marriage is sacred.  So this is a spiritual trip that we share.  Sure, you're getting more attention because of me.  I'm also sure that your bosses will love you more for that, so just tell all the nosy people that you are my wife inshaAllah.  You are MINE, MINE.  And I love you, I love you with all my heart.

It's been a busy day for me, so I'm rather tired.  Would you like some dinner?  It's sushi again today.  The fish is black sole, with oyster mushrooms sauteed in butter, and egg.  Sole meat is sweet, combined with the mushrooms made the sushi very sweet today.  I'm stuffed.  Alhamdulillah.

No comments: