Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Letter to Julia 20130911

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Well, I was all set up to cut some grass over at Casa de Julia inshaAllah.  I had my boots on, I just changed the blade on the grass cutter and refueled it, and I had just cleared out the area by the ancient amra tree, when it started to rain.  So I ran for cover under my porch, and gaped at the rain until it subsided.  Then I began again to cut the grass, then it really began to pour, so I gave it up for the day, and did my laundry instead.  And it's still raining right now.  I'm trying my best to please Allah, and I pray you are being good.  Please be a good Muslim.  My love and my life isn't going to do you any good if Allah doesn't love you.  So please try your sincere best to be a good Muslim.  You don't have to around asking questions about the Qur'an and Islam so much that it makes your life difficult (in fact it's forbidden for you to do so), just do the best you can with the situation Allah has given you.  Nobody's perfect, least of all me, but at least be sincere.  Meanwhile, I'll keep on trying to build Casa de Julia.  InshaAllah.

Say, I saw that headline on Yahoo about Doutzen claiming to be the reason why many women have unhappy expectations about themselves, or something to that effect.  If it's true she said that, then isn't that a rather conceited thing to say?  She is pretty, but if she did say that, then perhaps she not would make a good Muslim.  But I'm not God, so I'm not the one to judge.  Perhaps Allah will forgive her.


No comments: