Thursday, October 1, 2026

One Punch Man

 
One Punch Man kills monsters with a single punch!

The entire third season of One Punch Man is on YouTube!  The subtitles are in Malay, though.  It must be an Asian thing.
"You look like the cartoon!"

I don't really like Virgo women because it's a rollercoaster ride to nowhere.  But I also don't believe in that astrology garbage and since Allah put her in my path, I had to deal with her first then go around her.  If she sold herself the Jewish mob, I don't care.  You do know they're gangsters, right Syd?  Be grateful to Allah that you're good with a gun.

I seek refuge with Allah from Satan the rejected.

63.  Say, "Who rescues you from the darkness of the land and sea when you call upon God in humility and in secret, 'If God only saves us from this, we shall truly be grateful.'"

The Cattle 6:63

No comments: