Saturday, September 12, 2026

Bicycle

 
Being an independent musician is like a bicycle race!  I was frying up lentil crackers last night.  It's a fine line between chewy and burnt!

This is you, right?  I don't want you if you don't love me.  I guess I saw it coming, folks:  she treats me like an unmentionable.  But they all did: it's in this blog.  I thought I finally had something to offer, but in the end it's all irrelevant.  

It will be obvious what my decision is.  Meanwhile, you have time to prove to me you want the job as my wife.  If you've lost your virginity then forget it.  You can still make money off Mary's stream: many people do.


Sunset gig!  It matches the outfit.  That's quite an eerie cult following you have there, Mary.

I seek refuge with Allah from Satan the rejected.

43.  Have they taken others as intercessors besides Allah?  Say, "Even if they have power over nothing whatever and have no intelligence?"

The Crowds 39:43

No comments: