Sunday, August 18, 2024

A small retrospective

 

Hi Grace!  Hi beautiful girl!  Want some peanuts?  I'm grateful to Allah that you escaped LA unscathed and on top.  That Desert 5 Spot looks smaller than I thought it was.  Is that one of the Jonas brothers?  You're going to be attracting a lot of boys Grace, so please guard your chastity.  I don't want an unfaithful wife.  Your first album is a hit, Honey.  I love "Lucy", it's so beautiful it made me cry so much.  And don't let all those jealous women make you gloomy.  YOU are MY girl, not them.

Anyway, YouTube sent me some of my browsing history from years ago.  I thought I would share a little of it with you, as something for you to watch while you relax and enjoy non-sugary snacks.  Mick Karn is incredible, too bad he's dead.  It's eerie that Angie Bowie read him a poem about a dead man while staring at him in the face.







No comments: