Tuesday, September 5, 2023

The fat cat

 
Hi Natty!  What's up?  Waiting for today's report?  Well it's just an average day here, with nothing much going on other than the usual.  I hope you are keeping safe and healthy over there.  Hey, check out that beautiful cat in the video.  That's a caracal.  He's huge!  Yes, he still has his claws.  Some might say he's muscular, but he looks fat to me.  From what I see, he hates everyone but Mom and his cat buddy.  That would make him a great yard cat, but who's going to pull him out when he's lounging under the car and Mom's not there?

 I'm really having trouble keeping Mary's avatar logged in.  My source tells me that the lesbians are upset that she's been stealing their girlfriends, but it's not her fault.  She's just taking the femininity that nobody seems to want and giving it her heart and soul.  With the consent of Allah, of course.  If SL keeps giving us trouble, then I'll just have Twitch stream a slideshow of her best looks.

I seek refuge with Allah from Satan the rejected.

49.  Say, "I have no power over any harm or profit to myself except as Allah wills."  To every people is a term appointed: when their term is reached, not an hour can they cause delay, nor can they advance.

Jonah 10:49

Mary's outfit is:
.EscalateD. Lovey hair
Dellybeams Chocolate Turquoise Cluster Necklace
Pure Poison - Shira Sandals
R.icielli - LILOU outfit






Here are my picks from the Alexandre Vauthier FALL 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:

Here are my picks from the Alexis Mabille FALL 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




No comments: