Monday, September 4, 2023

Just another average day

 
Hi Natty!  How are you today?  Chillin'?  I hope you didn't go to Burning Man.  No room to chill there.  Be safe and healthy OK!  It's another average day here for me.  I'm chillin' too right now.  I went downtown to buy groceries, I had to drive around to get the best deals.  I had to get home in time to cook my lunch, because I can't afford to eat out right now.  I tried making one of those YouTube recipes, where they mix the rice in eggs before frying it.  I only spent one egg though, I should have used at least three.  The result wasn't bad, I'm sure it would have been something you would enjoy.  Anyway Honey, I'm going to take a shower.  I love you!

Mary's outfit is:
Alli&Ali Designs Dolly Hair
Passion-Denim-Dress
Chop Zuey Le Petit Fleur Necklace
Riders Vaquera Boots






Here are my picks from the Alessandra Rich FALL 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:






Here are my picks from the Alexander McQueen FALL 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection.  The following gown makes it look like Naomi's boobs are WAY up there:








No comments: