Saturday, August 19, 2023

Ruling the world on a nickel and dime

 
Hi Natty!  What's going on?  Are you having tons of fun being you?  You're MY girl, and I love you with all my heart.  Go ahead and be a social butterfly Honey, but please keep safe and healthy.

I'm sorry about the poor TV reception, folks.  That's me, trying to run a TV show from a puny cell phone.  I would like to thank the Muslim community for their kind gifts, may Allah reward you.  But the money doesn't reach me.  MashaAllah!  Shadowplay Radio is stable right now, so you folks should tune to that first.  I managed to trounce that annoying hacker who interfered with the stream.  The solution was so simple and stupid, too.

Mary's outfit is:
BlueMoon - One sleeve mini dress
Dellybeams Gem Gallery iridiscent opal necklace
JellyRoll - Erica Hair
ROA Flirt baby pink shoes






Here are my picks from the Threeasfour FALL 2023 COUTURE collection:




No comments: