Sunday, August 20, 2023

Sunday

 
Hi Natty!  How are you today, Honey?  I'm sure you are a busy bee, and enjoying being a beautiful girl.  You are the most beautiful girl in the world to me!  I love you with all of my heart.  Please keep safe and healthy OK!  It's Sunday here today.  I'm doing OK, just chilling.  Jane is in heat right now, and Adolf has been moping all day because I won't let him pork his daughter.  She is a beautiful cat, so I suppose I should feel sorry for him.  But I don't.

I planned to have steak and fries for dinner.  But on the way back home from the mosque, I stopped by the sundry shop for a fresh box of mosquito incense and bought some fried bananas.  So for dinner, I skipped the fries and just had steak.  I once had a debate with my mother that the best fried bananas are the ones that are fried in oil that had been frying bananas all day, while she maintained that the oil must be fresh.  Of course both are good when fresh hot out of the grease, but I believe I am right about this.  What do you think?

I seek refuge with Allah from Satan the rejected.

56.  Say, "I am forbidden to worship those other than Allah whom you call upon".  Say, "I will not follow your vain desires: if I did I would stray from the path and be not of the company of those who receive guidance".

The Cattle 6:56

Mary's outfit is:
Alli&Ali Designs Tsarina Hair
Maraschino - Elaine Glasses - Tortoise
R.icielli - ELSA High Heels
SENTINUS - outfit






Here are my picks from the Valentino FALL 2023 COUTURE collection:








No comments: