Sunday, July 2, 2023

Movie night

 

Hi Natty!  How are you today, Honey?  I hope you are feeling good and keeping safe and healthy.  Lord, I'm beat!  Sundays are busy for me, and today was very challenging on the Internet.  But it died down after the Asr prayer, and I'm looking forward to just vegging out and watching TV.  Oh no, I don't have any snacks!

But it's movie night anyway.  "Guardians of the Galaxy 3" (2023).  I like this movie.  I'm not a die hard Marvel fan anymore though.  I guess my fantasies lie elsewhere than superheroes nowadays.  What, no cats?  A furry movie with no cats?  Do you know anyone who dresses up like a furry all the time, like the transsexuals dress up as the opposite sex all the time nowadays?  Which bathroom would the furries use?  Do you think they would have sex in public like the dogs do?  Hmm...  I hope I didn't start something...

Mary's outfit is:
Alli&Ali Designs Carolyn Hair
Beloved Jewelry : Ruby Pendant Necklace in Gold
Limited Addiction - Miley Dress
NC :: Betty Heels






Here are my picks from the Tokyo James SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:



Here are my picks from the Tommy Hilfiger SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:



Here are my picks from the Trussardi SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:





No comments: