Monday, June 19, 2023

Monday

 

Hi Natty!  What's going on today, Honey?  I'm sure you are keeping busy this Monday.  Please keep safe and healthy OK!  I went out early this morning.  My mother wanted to go to the market.  We also stopped by the supermarket, and I got some chocolate for myself, also more big potatoes!  I love fries!  Lookie is still in heat, but I managed to plug up all the holes in the barricade so no one slips out.  Anna managed to escape yesterday, but she didn't know what to do with her freedom once she got outside.  I found her huddled under a plastic chair, looking miserable.  Poor kitty!  What a pampered pussycat.

Mary's outfit is:
Alli&Ali Designs Marilyn Hair
Beloved Jewelry : Gemstone Earrings
LUXE Paris SAIPH jumpsuit
R.icielli - DEIDRE High Heels







Here are my picks from the Renaissance Renaissance SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




Here are my picks from the Rentrayage SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


Here are my picks from the Richard Quinn SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




No comments: