Sunday, June 18, 2023

Termites!

 
Hi Natty!  How are you today, my love?  I hope that everything is smooth sailing for you, and you are having tons of fun.  Please keep safe and healthy OK!  It's Sunday here today.  Sundays are always busy for me, and today I had a termite infestation to add to the list.

Lookie is in heat right now, so I had to separate the girls from the boys, so I put the girls in the kitty litter room and closed the door.  But Anna got outside somehow, so I guessed she found a weakness in the barricade I set up at the window.  Thus I was looking for something to plug up the hole when I found the termites in the closet, feeding on some books.  I checked other places to see how big of a problem I had, then I discovered that the termites destroyed the WW2 US Army jacket that Mary gave me a long time ago.  This is the same jacket I wore all the time when I was homeless.  The curious thing is that there were no termites in the jacket, and the other clothes were untouched.  I came to the conclusion that the termites nested in the jacket first, then moved on to the books.  You can see how the termites ate the wooden hanger.  I have termite poison (potent stuff), but the jacket is toast.  Sorry Mary, but this nostalgia is unsaleable.  I guess I'm not in the US Army anymore.  I kept the rank and pins, though.



Mary's outfit is:
Amara - Hair - by Promiscuous Freiman
N-Uno - Mia Bodysuit // Black
Swallow- handmade Earrings Gold
-KC- AMIRA BOOTS







Here are my picks from the Rave Review SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




Here are my picks from the Reem Acra SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:







Here are my picks from the Rejina Pyo SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


No comments: