Friday, May 19, 2023

And the winner of the 2023 Cannes Film Festival is...

 

Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  I hope you are having a great time being you.  You're MY girl!  I love you with all of my heart.  Please keep safe and healthy in your adventures.  Yes, I know I'm running late.  It was a hectic evening.  I just got back from sunset prayer and I had to finish my dinner.  It was a busy morning too, but I guess that was my fault for waking up late.  Ah, yes.  Sleeping in is a nice compensation for not having any money.  I had to do laundry, and I usually stew my ramen broth at the same time because it takes a long time.  I also made a fresh batch of hot sauce.  Anna cranked up the fire on the hot sauce to maximum when I wasn't looking.  Hey, make your own hot sauce Anna!

And the winner of the 2023 Cannes Film Festival is... Zoe Pastelle!

Mary's outfit is:
Classic Light Grey Nylon Seamed Stockings by INSOLENCE
Amy White and Pink Garters and String by INSOLENCE
Natural lips gloss II by Katt Yeetly
DK:: Lace up mini dress
R.icielli - IRNA High Heels
GLINT Stones & gems earrings






Here are my picks from the Lauren Manoogian SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


Here are my picks from the Lela Rose SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:





Here are my picks from the Lemaire SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




No comments: