Thursday, February 23, 2023

Together

 

Hi Natty!  Oh, lots of pretty pictures to look at!  Yes, I like that second shot too.  You are beautiful, my love.  How are you today?  I hope everything is going smoothly for you, and you are safe and healthy.  I didn't get much sleep last night.  I must have been excited about something.  And I had that song in my head...  Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Check out the video above.  The Italian guy met his wife in Phuket while she was studying and he was on holiday.  Then she returned to Japan, and he decided to go there too and be with her.  He didn't have any money, and he didn't know a word of Japanese.  He survived because of his wife, and now he makes Italian style ramen.  I don't know abut Italian style ramen, though.  I would rather have spaghetti, and my ramen be ramen.  You know what I mean?

Mary's outfit is:
LIVIA::Just Reds // Lipstick 1
"Your Majesty" Diamond & Pearl Earrings by ~TEMPESTUOUS~
-FABIA- Mesh Hair < Aly>
DZ 15-1 shoes by MillionHeels
Emilia Halter Gown Elly






Here are my picks from the Zuhair Murad FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:










No comments: