Monday, February 20, 2023

Last portion of beef, 2½ fish cakes, and one month old hot sauce


Hi Natty!  Honey, you look awesomely beautiful!  Those are some NICE boots.  Those clothes are gorgeous, too.  Say Natty, do you still have that white furry jacket that you used to wear all the time?  I like that jacket.  It probably got old and worn out, huh.  It probably smells like the dog by now.  There are people who could fix that though, and bring it back to life.  I have very few nostalgia clothes, maybe a US army jacket and a couple of T-shirts that I bought back in SLC.  One of them has become a snare drum cover.

I'm regularly at the mosque before Mary's vocal session, and lately I've been spending my time there reading the Qur'an.  Allah seems to like it though, and so do some humans.  I don't have any ambition regarding the matter though.  I'm still seeking knowledge, so I'm not perfect.  I read only for the entertainment of Allah.  I don't want to be amplified, I don't want to enter any competitions, I don't want any special honors, and I don't want any snappy duds.  Ya Allah if you liked me, can I please have a raise?  It's going to take a lot to marry my Natty but for now, can You please help me look after my 7 cats and keep my freezer full?  It's not that big.

Mary's outfit is:
:: J :: I Love Coffee Dress
LIVIA::Just Reds // Lipstick 6
Alli&Ali Designs Esra Hair
M&M-Women necklace WN- 81
Pure Poison - Dixie Pumps






Here are my picks from the Zadig & Voltaire FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:





No comments: