Tuesday, February 21, 2023

The Terror of the Washer: "Water is a very complex thing" featuring Anna the kitten

 


Hi Natty!  How are you today, Honey?  I hope you are having a fabulous time over there, and keeping safe and healthy.  I just had spaghetti with beef and mushrooms for dinner.  There's a weekly market about a couple of miles away, and I got about 10 bucks of produce.  Oyster mushrooms, bok choy, Chinese cabbage, carrots, tofu and a little bit of salt fish to make ramen broth.  No life without ramen!

It was laundry day today.  Anna had a little adventure with the laundry.  Oh dear!  I keep water in a couple of reservoirs in the bathroom, one being a large red tub the size of my bass drum which happens to be made of a large red tub.  I have to fill the washer with water by carrying it there bucket by bucket, the washer is by the back door.  Anna decided to jump onto the rim of the large red tub which happened to be slippery, so she fell in .  Good thing I was close by, and heard her struggling.  The water level wasn't at the rim, but it wasn't low enough so her feet could touch bottom, so if I hadn't fished her out of there she would have drowned.  You can see the photo above of her curling up feeling sorry for herself, after I dried her off with a towel.  It kind of reminds me of how Elisa Lam fell into the water tank on the roof of that creepy hotel by Skid Row after being gang raped and drowned.  Kind of.  How long ago was that?  I guess everyone's forgotten about it.

Mary's avatar has a big butt today!  It's the clothes that make her look fat.  I like her better with a smaller butt.  Mary's outfit is:

:*BABY*: Sparkling Barbie Lipstick
Alli&Ali Designs Laura Hair
.::E.D.D.A::. Maniae SET
*NEW HOPE DOVE MOONSTONE/DIAMOND EARRINGS
Phedora ~ Shelbie Heels






Here are my picks from the Zero + Maria Cornejo FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


No comments: