Thursday, January 12, 2023

And the winner is...

 

Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  I hope you are doing well, and keeping safe and healthy.  I love you with all of my heart.  I'm doing OK over here.  Dinner was boring, just rice with beef and onions in soy sauce.  I won't do that again.  It wasn't bad, but it was so boring.  Lunch was better, sardine rolls!  My sardine rolls are a winner, Natty.  I think you'll like them, they're so simple.  I recently discovered that it was white rice that gives my cats diarrhea.  Strange, and they love white rice.  But of course they would like something that's bad for them, so no more of that.  And Lookie can't even handle my sardine rolls!  How pathetic.  I can't venture much past kibble with her.  It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so obnoxious about sharing my food.

And the winner of the 2023 Golden Globe Awards is Jenna Ortega!  Congratulations, girl!  You totally nailed the look and aura!  Your prize is that you get to be a movie star!  Hooray!  In other fashion news, I was reading the obituary for Tatjana Patitz (we're the same age), and I saw that Anna Wintour has a new title: chief content officer of Condé Nast and global editorial director of Vogue.  Congratulations, girl!  Anybody with a title like that has to be a big winner!  For your prize, you get to boss people around and tell them what to do!  Another death today is that of Jeff Beck.  I learned my right hand technique from watching Jeff play guitar.  From Allah is our origin, and to Allah is our return.

Mary's outfit is:

LIVIA::Just Reds // Lipstick 1
*Mayden couture* - Florance black shades
Alli&Ali Designs Ariel Hair
Bowtique - Dolly Heels - White (Black Lace)
Chop Zuey - Katsumi - Necklace
[GH] Chanel Outfit
[sYs] LIDO jacket






Here are my picks from the Maison Rabih Kayrouz FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


Here are my picks from the Maje FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:



Here are my picks from the Mame Kurogouchi FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




Here are my picks from the Margaret Howell FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


No comments: