Saturday, November 26, 2022

Rise of the Horizon Creature aka Search for the Beast

 In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

12.  Say to those who reject faith, "Soon will you be vanquished and gathered together to Hell, an evil bed indeed!"

The Family of Imran 3:12
--------------------------------------------------------

Hi Natty!  How are you today, Honey?  I hope you are having a wonderful time over there, and keeping safe and healthy.  Of course I long to be with you.  I love you with all of my heart.  I'm doing OK over here.  It's been dry the past couple of days, so I took the opportunity to do some burning.  It was easier than I expected.  Nothing special on the menu today, just rice and rice.  I need to go out and buy some pasta and fish cake for my ramen, but I'm too damned lazy to go anywhere.  Maybe tomorrow.

I think I've finally wrapped up the 5th song for Shadowplay's next album, "Rise of the Horizon Creature" aka "Search for the Beast".  I'm not perfectly happy with it, I should have produced this song one step up.  But it's too late to go all the way back and start again.  Maybe.  I'll have to see if it drives me mad or not.  Argh!  I was certain I had the right key!  It's so infuriating!  Mary has to do vocals on 5 more songs then the album will be complete.  I'm not going to talk about the next 5 songs here, I'm just going to finish the album then release it.  Of course, I will send the first copies to my Sweetie and a couple of old friends inshaAllah.  Then I'll publish the album here on this blog and then on YouTube.  For the pleasure of Allah, it will be free music.  So you folks can download, copy and distribute it as you please.

How do you like Mary's sporty look?  Sporty Spice!  I had to put high heels on her, because the sneakers collided with the pants.  Those pants are kind of dainty, and the sneakers I have aren't small enough for this outfit.  Mary's outfit is:
*Miroku*crystal_heart_pendant
AvaGirl - Jessy Sporty outfit HotPink
R.icielli - KYRA High Heels
{Limerence} Vita hair
Megan bra & panties- cupid edition







Here are my picks from the Chufy FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:





No comments: