Friday, November 25, 2022

No touring

 


Hi there, beautiful Natty!  How are you today, my precious love?  I hope you are feeling great and keeping safe and all.  I love you!  I seem to have a little more energy than yesterday.  I really enjoyed that fried rice I made yesterday, so I cooked up another wokful for lunch today.  I gave some to the cats- there's nothing in there that could hurt their tummies, except maybe the garlic, and there's very little of that.  They seemed tp like it.  They ate up every grain of it, including the cucumbers, carrots and cabbage.  Light and refreshing!

Mary Unknown7 will not be touring, folks.  Ever.  Neither will Shadowplay.  She said that she's emotionally fried, and so am I.  I'm emotionally fried from over 50 years of bullshit, not that my bullshit is more special than anybody else's bullshit, weak be the human race.  I want to give my heart a break and not subject it to the randomness of touring.  Maybe I will live long enough to be married inshaAllah.  And when I do, I will make sure we are together all the time.  Plus, it would be easier for me to help protect Mary.  So there it is.  No touring.  Ever.

Mary's outfit is:

Alli&Ali Designs Tredanya Hair
It's Darling Many Loves Earrings
NC :: Hayley Leather Dress
R.icielli - MELVA High Heels






Here are my picks from the Christopher Esber FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:





No comments: