Friday, July 15, 2022

The chicken nugget concept

 

Hi Natty!  Oh, that's such a cute photo of you!  You are an adorable little girl.  Did you have a wonderful birthday? I made that pizza for you in the morning.  For dinner, I was craving chicken nuggets.  That guy in the video above, I don't think his nuggets are any better than McDonald's.  The difference is that his nuggets are bigger, and he ate them hot out of the grease.  That makes a HUGE difference.  I didn't really want to mess with tempura batter.  It's just so messy.  But I did have a lot of won ton skins and tofu.  So I blended the chicken breast with tofu and ginger, and used it to stuff won tons.  OK so it's chicken won tons, not chicken nuggets.  Close enough.  And it tastes great dipped in my extra strong ranch dressing.  I think I'll have the same tomorrow morning.  Care to join me?

I used the Catwa HDPro Majersoft mesh head for Mary's outfit today, along with the Slink Physique body, and I think it turned out quite well.  The Catwa head can be really pretty, the nose is more accurate to Mary's nose in RL, and it's definitely a lot smilier.  There's something strange about the eyelashes, but they're not so bad behind shades.  Maybe I just need to tweak it more.  Her outfit is:
JellyRoll - Dawn Hairstyle
Kerriki! Molten Necklace with Black Onyx Gemstones
LEGENDAIRE JO DRESS
Miss Melissa G1 White Sunglasses
S.T JESSY SHOES






Tomorrow I announce the winner of the Spring 2022 Couture inshaAllah!  Here are my picks from the Ashi Studio SPRING 2022 COUTURE collection:





No comments: