Friday, July 1, 2022

Deep snackology

 

Hi Natty!  How are you feeling?  I'm sure it's been very exciting for you lately, but you're have learned to calm down, be cool, and take it easy.  That's my girl!  I overate for lunch today.  I had to finish off all the won ton skins, and I ate too much.  Ugh.  That made an uncomfortable afternoon.  Dammit!  My snack peanuts don't match with my crunchy anchovies!  My roasted peanuts are sweet for some reason, and I washed the anchovies too much before frying them up.  So the peanuts and anchovies taste great by themselves, but they don't taste good together.  I'm trying to duplicate the quality of my favorite snack peanuts, which always seem to sell out.  I'll get it, inshaAllah.  So I blended half of the peanuts into peanut butter, which should go well with the blackcurrant jam I have.  Cleaning the blender afterwards is a chore, I tell you.  If there's anything that's greasy and sticky at the same time, it's peanut butter.

Mar's outfit today is:
Dakota Deep V cut gown
Alli&Ali Designs Madeline Hair
Natural lips gloss II by Katt Yeetly
Chop Zuey - Katsumi Demi-Parure necklace
VIONA// Kiki shoes






Few people can wear couture everyday.  Mary Unknown7 is one of them.  That's because she's a pop diva.  But alas, my budget doesn't allow for couture everyday.  Not even for virtual clothes.  What is couture, anyway?  Is it just another excuse to get young women to display their bare titties?  My judgment of couture is that it shouldn't be boring, but it shouldn't be an eyesore either.  Schiaparelli seems to have some balls in designing couture.  Here are my picks from the Schiaparelli SPRING 2022 COUTURE collection:









No comments: