Monday, June 13, 2022

Is this the guy?

 

Hi Natty!  How are you?  I saw this on the news today, I was wondering "Is this the guy?"  No, I haven't forgotten what happened to you in Paris.  Is this the guy, though?  It must have been some organization not just one guy, unless he had power of some sort.  I still don't feel like ever going to Paris, not even for sushi.  Well actually, I don't feel like going anywhere.  I don't even feel like going downtown, but I had to pick up my Dad's prescription and buy groceries.

I had pasta for dinner today.  Most bottled and canned pasta sauces are good to go.  This time I had a bottle of generic pasta sauce from the local supermarket that my brother gave me.  The basil needed to be harvested, that's why I had pasta today.  I only use basil for Italian food for some reason, even though the Siamese use basil a lot.  So I fried up a big handful of basil leaves then added the pasta sauce and a few chunks of my generic roast beef, to go with angel hair pasta.  It was quite good.  Adolf Kitler loved it.  Lookie didn't think too much of it, though.  Want some?

Mary's outfit today is:
Alli&Ali Designs Carmen Hair
ALB CARMEN salsa dress berry
[LEGACY] -KC- NENYA HEELS
[Mistwood] Fiorinverno - Necklace






Here are my picks from the Mugler SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:









No comments: