Monday, March 14, 2022

Pizza

 

Hi Natty!  That's a nice sweater, Honey.  You're so pretty!  Yes, that does look like the Wasatch Mountains.  I know that lake, I used to go crawdad fishing there in the middle of the night with friends.  Friends!  I had friends when I was young, even though I was a shithead.  Natty if you were trying to trace my past, I guess I should be flattered.  But Shadowplay history is strange, and I don't think you would understand any of it.  I don't want to spoil the fun of your private investigation though, if that.  Go eat a pizza.  Make sure you try the Famous Garlic Rolls.

Mary's outfit today is:

:*BABY*: Sparkling Sky Lipstick

! SugarsmacK ! : Britt With Love/ Latte Cake hair

JellyRoll - Tiffany Skirt

Chop Zuey - Le Petit Fleur Necklace

PINKI. Sugar Top Blue

 -KC- NANCY HEELS







Here are my picks from the Longchamp SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:








No comments: