Thursday, March 10, 2022

A whale of a mess

 

Hi Natty!  My, you are looking sharp as usual.  Those boots look comfortable.  And they look good, too.  How are you doing today, Honey?  I hope all is well with you.  I can't help looking at the news.  I'm an old man, huh.  The Russians are blowing up hospitals now.  What a mess.  But I'm glad to see the US conservatives find a more dignified candidate at last, instead of being forced to fall back on a wimp who chose to suck Putin instead of standing up to him.

Mary's outfit today is:

Natural lips gloss II by Katt Yeetly

**ABSEN** Dress-SEXUALITY

-LEO- gold necklace - with chains

Alli&Ali Designs Whitney Hair

[Gos] Barbarella Mules - Gold Polkadot







Here are my picks from the Giambattista Valli SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection.  I don't like the thimble-looking hats, though:








No comments: