Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Fashion is for the eye

 

Hi Natty!  How's it going today, Honey?  Are you having tons of fun?  I sure hope you are.  Please stay safe and healthy.  It's Tuesday over here for me.  I went downtown in the morning and picked up my mother's shirt from the seamstress, then I had lunch at Omar's.  I didn't do any yard work today, but the grass does need to be cut.  Instead I made up another batch of my lentil fritter mix.  I love the stuff!  I've been eating it every night lately.  It's much more cost effective than salted peanuts, and I like to nibble it while watching TV.  It's nibble food!

Mary is Alice the Elf today.  I got some really good snapshots, especially the pc wallpaper ones.  I'm quite pleased with them:

Classic Light White Nylon Seamed Stockings by INSOLENCE

Amy White and Pink Garters and String by INSOLENCE

:*BABY*: Sparkling Sky Lipstick

JellyRoll - Alice Hairstyle

Lara AC Elf Outfit

xbody eternity love silver necklace

 -KC- MINA HEELS

{omk} Spring Pastel Blue Blossoms







"Fashion is for the eye" - Carolina Herrera.  These are my picks from the Carolina Herrera SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:









No comments: