Monday, January 10, 2022

Thank You

 Hi there, Natty!  What are you looking at, Honey?  I hope that all is well with you over there.  I'm doing well here, so alhamdulillah.  I'm in the middle of cooking up more roast beef.  For dinner, I had a block of tofu swimming in curry.  Nice and healthy, huh?  After I'm done with the computer tonight, I have more kitchen work to do.  I bought some groceries, so I have to make it all fit in my small cooler.

Honey, it looks like our house has gotten bigger.  Not upwards and outwards, but downwards.  It's as if I walked into a room, and there's a hole in the floor revealing a huge room hidden below.  Or I walked into the bathroom and there are tiles missing, exposing a deep cesspool.  It's no concern of yours Natty, I'm the one who has to walk on those floors.  Anyway, I've decided that most of the fashion magazines are only good for generating landfill.  Good thing they have digital versions, huh?  It seems to me that only Vogue, Marie Claire and W seem to have much fashion in them.  I guess I'm going to have to start Googling for "fashion designers" and "fashion houses", because the fashion magazines are just trash.

I dressed up Mary's avatar in a pink dress with fuchsia heels!  Is there a law on that?  Yes I am color blind, but I knew that I was putting together pink and fuchsia.  It's because I was a rebel, or I didn't really care.

**RE** LUX Celeste - Earring

Alli&Ali Designs Leeanne Hair

Kelly Dress from Changed Seasons

R.icielli - DEIDRE High Heels







Oh, I did see some nice items at Marie Claire last night:
Prabal Gurung
Lisa Marie Fernandez Cropped Cardigan
Staud Elio Off-The-Shoulder Cotton Dress




No comments: