Friday, October 1, 2021

Friday

 Hi Natty!  How are you today, my Princess?  Are you back in Cali?  I hope everything is going smoothly for you, and you are having a great time.  It's Friday over here.  I spent most of the day in the kitchen.  I made hot sauce in the morning.  It was a good batch.  I found this place which sells packets of ground chillies that are very well done, and pure in flavor.  Not very hot, but high quality.  Which made for a great batch of hot sauce.  Home made sauces attract mold.  Hell, everything attracts mold in the tropics!  Make sure you prepare your body for that, stay dry!  So I put an anti fungal pill in the blender with the sauce.  I don't know if this will work, and keep the mold away.  I sure hope it does.  Lunch was ramen, but I used chicken not fish today.  Ramen is a serious ritual for me, so that took up the rest of the morning until I had to take a shower and head out to the Friday prayer.  I had to cut the grass by the old house in the evening, so I had a simple dinner.  Spaghetti again.  Spaghetti is nice and quick to cook and eat as long as you have the sauce already made.  Anyway, on to the next item on the agenda.  I love you!







No comments: