Saturday, April 10, 2021

Preparing for Ramadan

 

Hi Natty!  You are looking fabulous.  Your skin is as smooth as silk!  You are so beautiful my darling, and I love you so much.  I have a question: what does that stuff taste like?  Oh, it's not for eating?  Perhaps they should make it tasty, and get double the revenue.  It's just a suggestion.

The media paid me a visit this evening.  They were nice to announce themselves and ask for permission.  There's going to be more of that Natty, so please do as I ask and don't give yourself away about us.  Don't grant any interviews or answer any questions about our relationship.  If you have something to say about us, then please use your Instagram.  OK?  Thank you, ma'am.  I spent the evening preparing for Ramadan.  I've decided that I'm mostly going to eat prepared foods.  Heat it up then put it down quickly, preferably with bread.  I made pulled beef today, tomorrow I'll make a batch of dough inshaAllah.  I'm going to miss my ramen, so that's all I'm really going to cook up.  Get the soup ready, then put the noodle brick in after I pray the sunset prayer.  I also have some curry pup stuffing ready to go.  I like Ramadan.  Most people dread it, but I enjoy it.  Even though there's less time and energy.







No comments: