Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Just another average day

 Hi Natty!  How are you feeling today, my beloved?  Yes Honey, I always think of you everyday, because I love you.  Aw, don't you worry about a thing,  Everything will work out just great for us inshaAllah.

It's just another average day for me here.  I started off the morning sweeping the area and tidying up after the cats.  Oh, Lily came back to me last night about 3 hours after I posted my blog.  She still seems to be un heat, so I guess she didn't find anyone to impregnate her.  Maybe I just can't tell.  Anyway, my mother sent me downtown to get some king sized hot dogs.  Hot dogs are all made from chicken around here, sometimes beef.  Some are better than others, especially the big ones.  I dunno.  I'm not much of a hot dog person.  I usually buy them when they're cheap and generic.  I had cheeseburgers with cashew relish for lunch.  Cashew relish is tasty, Natty.  You should try some.  It's also great with rice dishes.  I cut the grass in the evening, so I bought takeout rice and fried chicken for dinner.  No time to cook.  I going to take a nap after I pray, then do more time on the computer.  I hope you are keeping safe and healthy.  I love you!







No comments: