Monday, August 24, 2020

What a great song

Hm... looks like the Internet over here is getting spotty again.  I'm sorry you folks have to put up with this, but if we are not able to stream tomorrow then I will record Mary's session and upload it here inshaAllah.  I guess this will have to be the case until they get a permanent solution to this irritation.  I suppose I could bark at my ISP some more, but what good would that do?  I have a feeling politics is involved.  Or I get another ISP.

Hi Natty, my darling!  Is everything smooth going on your side?  I hope so.  Are you hungry?  I have some curry pups here!  Darn filling, I must say.  Yeah I cut the grass by the side of the road today, so it's usually curry pups for dinner after that.  They're so convenient, and I can take the rest of the evening to eat them while sitting in front of my computer.  The grass at the side of the road is government property, I don't understand why I'm the one who has to cut it.  I guess if I don't, then no one will.  I should get paid for that, dammit!

Some songs are just so awesome that the mainstream doesn't pick up on them, but it doesn't matter because eventually they will.  Where the lyrics are so powerful, you know who it is that the song is talking about, even though it isn't.  And the music is perfect for the lyrics.  I've posted this song here before.  No I didn't write this song, I wish I had though because it sure packs a wallop.  "Disappointed" by Public Image Limited.  John Lydon wrote this song.  He's not a great singer though, so when I had Mary Unknown7 sing this song it felt so satisfying.  I have a feeling many people loved it.  So glory to Allah.









No comments: