Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Chicken parm soft tacos

 Hi Natty!  What's going on?  I hope everything is going well for you.  Are you hungry?  I had some pizza sauce left over in the freezer.  I also had some chicken nuggets, so I decided to make chicken parmesan sandwiches.  For the bread, I had some mini dough balls meant for curry pups so I fried them up into mini pita breads the size of tacos.  Then I fried up the chicken nuggets and heated up the pizza sauce.  Chicken parm sandwiches are super easy- it's bread, breaded chicken, marinara sauce, cheese, then bake to melt the cheese.  I didn't have parmesan cheese of course, just sliced cheese.  And I didn't bother to melt the cheese either, I just rolled it all up into tacos and ate it.  The title is misleading, I guess.  It's actually, "chicken parm pitas".  Want one?

Second Life has forums where there are threads where people show off their avatars.  I only really look at one thread: How does your avatar look today ?  This thread is on its 1411th page already!  The way this thread is that many pages go by where people post the usual stuff, then occasionally there is a page that has lots of good snapshots!  Today I want to show a few:











No comments: