Thursday, February 20, 2020

Geek fashion

Hi Natty!  How are you?  Are you enjoying your candy?  I'm enjoying the snacks I have, but oh my teeth aren't as young as they used to be.  I was quite the glutton when I was your age.  I wasn't fat though- I managed to stay trim.  I can't guzzle as much as I used to anymore, I have to be careful.  Dinner was pita bread and tofu in curry that I bought from the local restaurant over at the crossroads.  So good!  I could make my own curry, but alas I've run out of time.  Mary Unknown7 has become a big hit on the Internet, and I have to be with her at all the times she's online.  You know what I mean, like when the psychos start boasting about their guns, I'm the one who has to man the keyboard.

Your flower for today my lady, is a yellow rose from my garden.



Mary wanted to dress down today from the usual slutty dress or gown that rock stars have to wear.  So we opted for this geek fashion, glasses and all.  Today she looks like Velma from "Scooby Doo".  I didn't know at first where to send her for the club routine, but it turned out that she was just right for the blues club.  It was packed there, and they all seemed to know her and gave her a wide berth.  It was the perfect attire for chatting at NCI Kuula.






No comments: