Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Workin' on it

Hi Erin!  How's the charmed life of my beautiful American Princess doing today?  Can't stop laughing?  That's the spirit.  I'm still working on those Patsy Cline songs.  I have to admit that she's fun to sing.  She's a powerhouse though, and I'm so worn out from fasting right now.  I think I'm close to having a voice "like a dying swan", and while it might be pretty to listen to, it's not pleasurable to sing.  Right now I feel like garbage, but it's almost time to break fast so I'll be OK inshaAllah.  Did you see the latest episode of "The Voice"?  Everyone on Blake's team were all grinning and happy and shining, while the people on Adam's team were all gloomy.  I don't think most people would agree with me, but it's been an entertaining season.

Hi Natty!  Wow, you look as pretty as a picture.  Your hair is all perfect and oh so pretty.  I would take that photo and frame it, but your big brother is in it.  Happy Birthday big brother, by the way.  Tell him to go ahead and be a big ol' movie star.  Just don't be a fat one.

I have to take a nap!












No comments: