Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Congratulations

Hi Natty!  Congratulations on your earning your yoga certificate.  I'm sure you had lots of fun in Bali.

Oh, it's an average day for me.  I'm still very drowsy from the fasting routine, but it's no big deal.  We have to do this for one month every year, and it's great for one's health.  My singing actually improves when I'm fasting.  Not so much in skill and control, but the hunger, thirst and dry mouth all contributes to excellent tone, because I'm honestly hungry, thirsty, and dry mouthed, which translates to honesty in singing.  Oh, but I so desperately want that coffee in the afternoon!  I did a little bit of yard work, then picked some fruit in the evening.  Allah is the Power, and I have no power without Allah.  They're called "quinines", they look like mangoes but smell strong.  My Mom loves them.  I have a whole stack of computer work to do.  I have to arrange data, and I have to shop for my avatar.  Dollar dresses.  I got a tip thus I am able to shop, so thanks for the tip.












No comments: