Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Extra thick curry

So why are you sleepless, Natty?  Are you excited, or nervous?  Either way, you should have the education to know how to relax better.  Whatever it is, I don't want you to worry OK?  I will take sweet loving care of you inshaAllah.  Because I love you, and I will marry you inshaAllah.  Sometimes we get insomnia no matter what, I do too.  So if I can't sleep, I work instead.  What's tough is having to stick to a schedule, like during this fasting month, and trying to force myself to sleep.  So I figure that's it would be better to toss and turn, than to get active.  What do you think?

Have you tried eating aloe vera?  Luka used to be such a nervous kitty.  It's because her mother is a jealous bully, and would pick on her all the time.  She used to pee all the time, even when she didn't have any pee to pee.  Then I added fresh aloe vera gel to the cats' drinking water, and Luka has been much better.  She only pees when she needs to, and in the cat box too (her mother's territory)!  She's even starting to stand up to her mother.  Aloe vera is good for your tummy and your skin.  You should try eating it regularly.

I made extra thick curry for dinner today.  I fried up some pocket bread to go with it, but it looks so thick as to not need any bread.  What do you think?  Damn, the photo sucks.  I will get a better device inshaAllah.  I want the Galaxy Note 9.













No comments: