Tuesday, September 25, 2018

How's your tummy?

Hi Natty honey!  How are you doing today, Sweetheart?  How's your tummy?  I don't know what you're up to over there at Dartmouth, but I do know that you're nervous, and it's making your tummy nervous.  Are you sure you're doing what you want to do?  Well, make sure you eat simple foods until you truly know how to relax.  Please be proactive about taking care of your tummy when you are in your 20's.  Speaking from experience, it will affect your eating habits for the rest of your life.  And your general health.

There's not much on the menu here today.  I had some tamarind pulp, I thought I would make an all-purpose sauce from all-natural ingredients.  So I blended the stuff with onions, garlic, kaffir lime leaves (from my yard), turmeric, salt, sugar, palm oil and water.  The color isn't artistic, but it made an acceptable sweet sour sauce.  I tried it as a base for fried rice, and it worked out OK.  It should make a nice soup base too.  I also used that fried rice for dinner, as a stuffing for steak burritos.  Yeah, my tummy is doing great.  I usually eat better when I'm broke, because I don't have money to buy garbage.  From Allah is our origin, and to Allah is our return.













No comments: